GREAT! You've found me!
WELCOME! I assume that you are here because you're interested in saving your money.
A few things about me before we get started:
1. I am not an Extreme Couponer, I am a "Coupon Enthusiast". I am here because I like saving money, hunting down deals and sharing with you when I find something amazing.
2. I will never teach you how to beat the system, I believe that coupons, when used according to the rules "beat the system" on their own without having to bend rules or blatantly commit fraud.
3. I LOVE feedback! So talk to me!
Are you ready to say goodbye to tossing your hard earned money out the window?
Say Hello to BEBELLIES’ BARGAINS!
Here’s what you need to know to get started…
- Pick your favorite store. This is where you shop the most often, I recommend in Florida choosing Winn Dixie or Publix especially since this is where I focus a lot of my attention and tips!
- You will have a hefty Supply of Toothpaste, Soap, Razors, and Lysol Wipes (among other things) before you know it
- Before you know it you will be saving between 50-90% at the grocery store!
- It’s all about shopping with coupons while a product is at it's lowest price- and STOCKING UP so you don’t have to buy something when it’s not cheap or free.
ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
First, and most importantly... you need COUPONS! You can obtain coupons several ways but know that 95% of the coupons I talk about come from the coupon inserts in your Sunday paper (some areas receive inserts prior to Sunday so you'll want to check with your newspaper's circulation department).
I buy 6 newspapers a week. In my area, they charge $1.50 per paper, so I pay $9 per week for my papers. I look at this as an investment!
I'm also in an area where they do not deliver BUT if you happen to live in a delivery area, I say sign up for the Sunday delivery on as many papers as they'll allow. Most newspapers allow up to 6 subscriptions per house and it's at a discount off the in-store price that I pay!
If you are in an area where delivery is poor or the inserts are not too great, since coupons vary by region. You can purchase whole inserts from sites like:
The other major way to obtain coupons is via the internet. On-line coupons are another great way to save money at the stores and are often HIGH VALUE because there is a limited supply.
When you print an on-line coupon for the 1st time, you are required to download a printer. This is because you are only allowed to print 1, sometimes 2 coupons per offer.
The best sources for on-line, Printable Coupons:
Be sure to look over the Couponing Lingo page so you'll know what I'm talking about when I post coupon match-ups!