I've been using coupons for quite some time. I picked up an issue of All You in May because I kept hearing about how great it is AND more importantly seeing it listed in the match ups for some items that I love....
Here's what I don't like:
- You can only buy it at WalMart if you don't have a subscription
- It's $2.79 plus tax at WalMart
- I was referred to EBates via another blogger, where I was able to subscribe to All You for $12 for 2 years
- All You has between $50 and $100 in HIGH VALUE Coupons every month!
- All You has great, healthy and quick recipes to fit every budget.
You'll have 2 options to subscribe... 1 year for $19.95 or 2 years for $34. EBates then gives you 26% back in the form of a check and $5 for your 1st purchase! The rebate is not instant, I ordered mine on June 5... I will receive my check for $22.43 on or around Aug. 15, 2011.