Jun 20, 2011

Double Coupons is possible... in FLORIDA!!!!


After making several calls to my local KMart, it is confirmed... they are doubling coupons in FLORIDA, now through June 25, 2011.
See a full listing of KMart's who will double HERE

I had a few questions since... well I've never been allowed to double coupons so ummmm.... what do I do?

  • You may double an UNLIMITED number of coupons so long as their face value does not exceed $.99
  • You need a Shop Your Way Card, register HERE for one... it's FREE and you can print a temp until your real card arrives.
Next, I looked at the KMart add... WOW! Pricey!  I'm going to do my best to see what I can match up from home BUT will head to KMart later and see first hand what can be done.

If you live in Florida and make it to KMart before me... e-mail me and let me know what you've found!
bebelliesblog@gmail.com

No comments: