Jul 20, 2011

55 FREE, QUICK Points at Recyclebank

The Green Your Vacation Contest
I just earned another 55 points at Recyclebank through their "Green Your Vacation Contest"!  If you're new here... I highly recommend joining Recyclebank (Click HERE)!!!  I also do several match ups where I include Recyclebank printable coupons.  It's FREE to join and you can help reduce your carbon footprint!

What is Recyclebank?
I'm glad you asked!
Whether you pledge to use less energy, increase your at-home recycling or even just learn how you can increase the green in your home and neighborhood, we’ll (Recyclebank) reward you through grocery store savings, drugstore coupons, and discounts on the brands you buy every day. This way, you reap the rewards of not only brightening your community and helping your environment, but also truly benefit from meaningful savings.

No comments: