Jul 20, 2011

Dave & Buster's Rewards

Dave & Buster's

I'm super excited that we Orlando people finally got a Dave & Buster's!  It just opened last week; have you been yet?  I hear amazing things so... I did a little research.
Head over to their FB page, HERE.  You can sign up for their rewards program AND they'll e-mail you a FREE $10 in game play e-mail (e-mail comes about 2 days after sign up).

Their rewards program is this:

  • $10 free game play for every $100 you spend on food, beverage or games when you swipe your registered power card
  • Valuable offers on food, games and fun
  • Advanced notice about local events
  • A special gift on your birthday
  • Balance protection for lost or stolen cards

YAY!  I can't wait to go.... Gonna celebrate my birthday this weekend with friends and fam!

No comments: