Sep 20, 2011

World Wide Day of Play

Worldwide day of play

I remember turning the TV on last year, putting on Nickelodeon and finding absolutely nothing but a screen that looked exactly like the picture at the top of this post.

I thought Nick was having issues but as it turns out it was their designated day to go blank to encourage outside play for children and families.

Nickelodeon’s Day of Play is designated as September 24 this year!

This year’s event is going to be super cool (especially if you live near Washington DC- The Fresh Beat Band is performing… enough said).  I live about 12 hours away so I’ll be celebrating more locally; check out this site to “Celebrate in your Area” (HERE).  Did I mention there will also be FREE admission to ALL National Parks on September 24, 2011?!?!

No comments: