Oct 25, 2011

Gluten Free Soy Sauce Coupon plus MORE

San-J Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce products

Head on over to Mambo Sprouts, one of my favorite organic and healthy coupons sites, to print your $.55/1 Tamari Soy Sauce Coupon.  I’m not gluten free BUT I have a few people around me who are and one of their biggest complaints is that there isn’t a gluten free soy sauce….. NOW THERE IS!!!!

I also noticed a $1/1 RW Knudsen coupon too!  I love this stuff!  Not only is it entirely ALL Natural with absolutely no additives, it is EXACTLY what it states…. in this case “Just Black Cherry”…. the pricing on this stuff is a bit high (like $9) but I add sparkling water to ours to keep it going and it’s lasted just as long, if not longer than 40 juice boxes so it works out to be a great deal for us.

No comments: