Nov 15, 2011

Coupon FRAUD Alert!

image

I have a friend of mine who just e-mailed this coupon to me in PDF form, she was checking to see what I thought and didn’t use it!  THANKFULLY!

This is a fraudulent coupon.  I double checked with P&G and received confirmation that P&G DOES NOT distribute printable coupons.

Then I went to the Coupon Information Corporation and found this:

image

Please know that coupon fraud is a crime!  If it’s too good to be true, double and triple check it!  Know your source, Bebellies’ Bargains is a great resource as I put in a lot of time researching good to great AND always legitimate deals.  There are a lot of deal blogs out there so make sure that you’re always directed to the source of the coupon. 

Even unknowingly using a fraudulent coupon is your fault!  YIKES!!!

No comments: