Dec 7, 2011

ALL YOU Magazine Deal~ AWESOME Christmas Idea

I was referred to EBates via another blogger earlier this year where I was able to subscribe to All You for $12 for 2 years!!!  I LOVE ALL YOU!

  • All You has between $50 and $100 in HIGH VALUE Coupons every month!
  • All You has great, healthy and quick recipes to fit every budget.
  • All You has your budget in mind so they focus on great frugal ideas.

I highly recommend a SUBSCRIPTION!  Just click HERE and it'll take you to EBates. 

If you’ve NEVER used EBates before… you’ll be able to choose a FREE gift card upon sign up: (In order to receive your FREE gift card, you’ll need to spend at least $25 on EBates)

image

Once you’ve created an account or signed in, click on “Books & Magazines” on the left and select “Magazines.com”:

image

Once you’ve reached “magazines.com”, type “ALL YOU” into the search bar:

image

You’ll have the option of 12 issues for $19.97 ($1.66 per issue) or 24 issues for $34 ($1.41 per issue):

image

I choose 24 issues for $34 because I wanted that FREE Gift Card for signing up!!!!

image

Pay $34 at check out, you’ll receive a check from eBates in the amount of $8.84 (26% cash bach) AND a FREE Gift Card (for 1st time users).

I opted for Target ($10) so the deal I got was this:

All You for 2 years= $34 (which I paid at check out)

I then received a check from EBates in the amount of $8.84 about 3 months later PLUS my $10 Target Gift Card.

All in all, I paid $15.16 or $.63 an issue after my rebate and gift card!  That’s a huge savings since the ONLY other way to get ALL YOU is at Walmart for $2.95 an issue!

No comments: