Jan 24, 2012

Coupon Clipping Services- Are they worth it?

image

When I first started couponing, I was of the mindset that it was “all or nothing” so I immediately subscribed to receive 10 papers every week and clipped every single coupon.  I organized them all by category and carried around the heaviest binder ever.

Flash forward a few years and I have calmed down.  Don’t get me wrong, I still do cartwheels when my 4 papers arrive on Sunday but I no longer clip the coupons.  I simply put the inserts together by date and stick ‘em in a crate.

When I find a GREAT deal, where I know I’ll want more than 4 of the item, I now turn to coupon clipping services.  The following is the companies and people that I have had a positive experience with:

Coupons 66 is located in Tarpon Springs, FL and is my go to when I need the coupons quickly.

The Coupon Clippers is also a BIG go to for me; I’ve been using them since I first started

I also jump directly on ebay from time to time BUT if you do that, you’re taking a risk; I have had a few instances where the wrong coupons show up and no refund is issued or where coupons didn’t show at all so be wary!

No comments: