Mar 23, 2012

Enjoy the City Coupon Booklets are BACK! Save $60 at PUBLIX

Enjoy the City
Head on over to Living Social (here) to snag this deal:

Enjoy the City Book/s

These are by far my fave coupon booklets… not only are there awesome coupons for everything from a car rental to dining out BUT the 1st page has Winn Dixie coupons (that can be used at MOST Publix stores).
The Winn Dixie coupons are $5 off a $30 purchase…. BEFORE coupons!  This often leads to overage or FREE groceries for me and my family!  Each booklet has 4 for a total of $20 in savings per book!  I just bought 5.
Here’s how I look at it:
I paid $40 for 5 books.
Each book saves me AT LEAST $20.
$20 times 5 books is a $100 savings, less the $40 I paid upfront…. $60 SAVINGS!
WOOT!!!!
One ($12), Three ($30), or Five ($40) Local Coupon Books

No comments: