Oct 29, 2011

FREE La Crème Creamer (After Rebate)

Have you tried La Crème?  I did several months ago via the Vocalpoint “Try It First” campaign and I didn’t like it very much.  Personally, I found it to be way too sweet for me. Anyhoodles… I noticed that La Crème is offering a rebate on their Fabebook Page (or HERE) so that you can try it for yourself.  I think I may give it another go… Cinnamon Vanilla sounds pretty delish!

 

TO RECEIVE YOUR REBATE OFFER (UP TO $2.99) FOR
THE PURCHASE OF A LA CRÈME 16 OZ. COFFEE CREAMER
YOU MUST:
Buy one 16oz. La Crème Coffee Creamer between 10/01/11 and 12/31/11.
On  your receipt, circle the La Crème creamer product purchased and
price paid.
Mail this original rebate form along with the original store cash register
receipt, dated between 10/01/11 and 12/31/11.

No comments: